NCCC attracts about 500 participants, including around 100 scientists from industry.
The meeting comprises plenary and keynote lectures by invited speakers, and selected oral papers and posters. Keynote and plenary speakers for 2023 can be found on the home page. Scientists, and especially PhD-students, are encouraged to submit abstracts so they can present their work, discuss it with leading scientists and representatives from industry.
NCCC offers a unique, international forum to exchange innovative ideas between academic and industrial scientists in a broad area of catalysis and chemistry research and technology.
More information including important dates can be found on www.n3c.nl
NH Conference Centre Leeuwenhorst, Noordwijkerhout
The conference is organised under the auspices of:
- Associaton of Industrial Advisory Council Members of NIOK (VIRAN)
- Koninklijke Nederlandse Chemische Vereniging, Sectie Katalyse (KNCV)
- Fonds voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek Vlaanderen (FWO)
- Nederlands Instituut voor Onderzoek in de Katalyse (NIOK)
- Dutch Catalysis Society (DCS)